Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kamen Rider Kiva

I am interested to tokusatsu now, mainly the sentai and kamen rider. Doushite? Well... one of the reason is because of my Japan trip, and I happen to see those stuff there, and I decided to watch at home, and apparently they are good. (the kamen rider especially, the sentai is kinda stupid, but still good).

Anyway, I only bought this one 'thing' (and hopefully only this one) - although I'm tempted to buy the belt toy as well. Box pic:



Kamen Rider Kiva (not emperor form) has 3 forms and another mixed form. The first one is the basic form. The finishing move is the wake up fever - and then kick the fangire.



The second form is the Garuru Kiva - the weapon is Garuru Saber.



The third form is the Banshee Kiva - the weapon is Bansha Magnum.



The fourth form is the Dogga Kiva - the weapon is Dogga Hammer.



The final form is the mixed form - Dogabaki.

No comments: