Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Keroro-Pla Musha

My addiction towards Kerorro started with the God Keron, and slowly, but sure, I started to collect this gundam-ish toy. Not really robot per say, but it works the similar way, I mean, the way to build/construct this thing.

With the latest addition of Giroro and Dororo that I bought from Yadobashi - Japan, I got this line up:



Oh yea before continuing to the main topic, I'd like to post the non musha lines first :D




The Musha-line is actually good one, kinda resemble those old Japanese warrior thing. The first one is Keroro himself, Musha Keroro - resembles a mushashi or something samurai-ish. Notice how this line can be 'transformed'. Oh yea, Keroro's armor and Tamama's armor is swappable.




The next one is Ashigaruhei Tamama. It's more to a peasant for me.



The next one is Kururu Yabui, doctor/surgeon/barber Kururu.



The next one is Giroro Rounin, this is the outcast.



The last one is Dororo Touryou, ninja-ish thing.



The next ones are the Musha Keroro Robo lines, it's quite good from what I saw/heard. Can't wait for placing my hands on them.

No comments: