Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random Toys

I went to Japan from 21st June - 1st July, and got some random stuff for display. Toys are much cheaper there, especially I able to manage to get some used goods - oh well I don't mind.



I bought the mai hime dvd and Arika figure for less than 2000 yen each. The next ones I bought were 2 boxes of Keroro pla model kit and 2 boxes of pokemon karakuri castle set. The other thing I bought was Miyu - blue suit.

Oh yea I bought this thing as a gift, the shinkansen N700 series - origami, I couldn't really make/fold it well *sigh*.



During my random shopping to Comics Connection (not in Japan obviously), I managed to find and buy these :D. They're supposed to be sold out everywhere, so no harm in buying for 'stocks'



During the takashimaya toy fair, I bought the Megaman toys series (featuring Megaman Battle Exe and Megaman X 8), quite cheap, and also another 2 Gash card/book game thingy.

No comments: