Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pokemon Set

Well... I would never believe that I myself was finaly interested to this pokemon stuff. It's not about the characters, I don't know any except the famous pikachu. Anyway the toyset is nice. One set consists of 5 different toy which can be combined into one.

To think of it, I like toys that can be combined, or transformed such as saint seiya, transformers, and the 'new' one, mugenbine.

Anyway pictures describe more than thousand words:

Wai Wai Island set :




This set is the nicest one. My friends often come to my place to play with, perhaps they're bored enough with office work.

Another set :




The most useless set. However this set somehow can be 'combined' with the island set :


The last set :



Doesn't serve great thing, but still nice. =D

No comments: