Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Konjiki no Gash Bell

I love Gash Bell. Ever since the first episode - his 'brave' fight with Kiyomaro - his human partner. I watched the anime - until it's ended in its 150th episode - without sub, I played almost all the games, fighting, rpg, cards, in real life, gba, or ps2. "Child Abuse", that's how my friend refer to the game.



These are not the whole thing of my collection. Anyway I'll just want to make a random post about Gash ^^


Left - right : Brago - Aian Gurabirei, Umagon - Shudoruku, Gash - Rauzaruku, Kanchome - Dika Poruku, Wonrei - Go Bauren, Tio - Saifojio

Left - right : Gash & Kiyomaro - Zakeru, Kanchome & Folgore - Poruku, Umagon & Sunbeam - Shudoruku, Tio & Megumi - Ma Seshirudo

Left - right : Gash - Baou Zakeruga, Umagon - Go Shudoruku, Wonrei - Raou Dibauren, Tio - Saifojio

No comments: