Saturday, August 9, 2008

TFA (1)

I'll create new post when I got new batch of TFA toys or whenever I think it's necessary ^^

Anyway I just received the latest wave yesterday - Jazz, Soundwave, Oil Slick and Snarl.



Oil Slick is cool, the weapons gimmick - barrels are cool, the bike which consists of normal and attack mode, has design a really cool design, the robot is however not that cool.



Why so serious?


Jazz is also cool. It's the first one I found not that easy to transform. And my piece has a flaw :(. Anyway, both robot and car mode are cool. The nunchucks that act as pipe thingy is really cool.



Funky futuristic ninja.


Snarl is not that cool compared to previous two. It has more difficulty to be transformed properly since the guide lack of it. The robot mode has normal and attack mode.



Snarl, not Slag!


Soundwave is... wow, somehow it represents the classic Soundwave - the cassette/tape recorder thing. Laserbeak is also there as the guitar. The leg part initially is not easy to be transformed until I got a 'feel' of it.



Let's go for Transformers Idol!

No comments: